Katie) and I am so delighted! "Leibster" is a German word which means dearest, sweetest, and kind. This award has been going around for a very long time in the blogging world and I have finally become a part of it!
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Nominate other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions the person who nominated you asked you.
- Create 10 new questions to ask the bloggers you nominate.
- Notify the bloggers you have nominated by leaving them a comment on their blog.
My 10 Questions to Answer
1. Why did you start blogging? I loved reading other people's blogs and seeing what they had to share. This made me want to create my own little space where I could share my life!
2. What is your favorite hobby (besides blogging)?Does sleeping count? Probably not... Aside from blogging and sleeping I really love watching Netflix and dancing, not at the same time though! Reading is also a really big hobby of mine even though i don't get much time to do it anymore :(
3. What is your favorite shop (high street or online)? On the high street probably primark! I'd rather buy more clothes for less money than less clothes for more money. Online probably ASOS because of how extensive their range of items is.
4. What is your favorite blog and why? Ahhh this is a tough one, there are so many great ones out there! I think one of my favorites is peexo. I just love her sense of style and her shoe collection is goals.
5. 3 things you can’t live without? Firstly my family and friends, soppy I know but it's true for all of us. Secondly, a good water supply, to drink from and to shower with. I hate not being able to keep up my personally hygiene and I also hate the feeling of a dry mouth. Also,I want to say my phone but my phone would be basically useless if I had no internet, so my third thing would be the internet!
6. If you could travel to the past or future which would you chose?I think I would travel to the past to make some small tweaks, there’s no point of traveling to the future when time will take you there anyway.
7. Who or what inspires you most? The idea of making a change and having a happy and successful future inspires me to do well in school!
8. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about blogging? My favorite thing is the community and the people you meet through it. My least favorite thing is feeling guilty when I haven’t been consistent with uploading, but that’s my own fault anyway.
9. Do you have a YouTube Channel? And if not, have your ever considered it? (I’m nosey.. :P) No I don’t have a YouTube channel, I have considered it though. Maybe sometime in the future when I have more confidence!
1. What has blogging taught you? Blogging has definitely taught me that there is so much to achieve and there are so many different types of people with different types of interests
My Nominations (If you were nominated then answer the questions below in a blog post and then let me know that you have done it in the comments!)
My Nominee Questions
- Why did you start blogging?
- Your favorite hobby?
- Something you dislike about blogging?
- What makes you want to carry on with your blog?
- Your favourite type of Youtube videos or blogposts?
- The best opportunity you have got from blogging?
- A make up item you couldn’t live without?
- Your favorite memory ever?
- Have you joined any blogging communities?
What is your dream job?
Thank you taking the time to read this! Again I was delighted to be nominated for this :)